0

Busy, Busy, Busy Weekend

Posted by abie on 11:55 PM in
Still was not able to get a massage this weekend. Our schedule was so full that I was not able to go to a spa for a much needed massage.

Saturday, we attended Joaqui’s 2nd birthday party at SM Storyland. Howell was the official photographer too so I was the only one taking care of our active little girl. After the party, Howell and Bela did some DVD shopping before proceeding to Intramuros to meet with my husband’s business partner. After that, we went to St. Jude to hear mass as Howell will be covering another birthday the next day so we won’t be able to attend mass. So we decided that we just attend the anticipated mass at St. Jude. Of course, Bela was still so active and looks like she is not tired at all. While Howell and I are already out of energy.

Sunday was Bela’s show day at the Little Gym (I will make a separate post about it on Bela’s blog). After the show day, we had lunch at Racks. Good thing Bela fell asleep so we we’re able to have some decent lunch. Right after lunch, we left Lolo Ben and Yaya at Racks because I wanted to buy some new school clothes for Bela. So Howell and I went to Podium and had a quick shopping at Gingersnaps. Then we dropped Howell at Jade Valley in Quezon City for the event that he will be covering.

We arrived home around 4 PM. I was able to lie down for a while but I still feel tired from the very busy weekend schedule we had.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.