0

The Art of Multitasking

Posted by abie on 12:21 AM in
I have always been a multitasker. I love doing a lot of things at the same time. I feel that I can do more if I multi task rather than doing things one at a time.

And so it is no surprise that I will still multitask as I do my mommy duties. While breastfeeding Cobi, I blog, read apidexin reviews, shop online, read emails and even tweet and chat with my friends.

At first, I actually thought that I won’t be able to do it but as I learn the ropes of breastfeeding and as Cobi and I became comfortable doing it, I started to go back with my old habit of multitasking. As what they always say, old habits die hard. LOL.

But at least I am being more productive. Instead of just watching TV, I get to finish my pending work as I do my duties to my precious Cobi.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.