0

Old Navy’s Star Spangled Sale

Posted by abie on 4:20 PM in ,
It’s the fourth of July and before I check the site www.agespotsremoval.net, let me post here first this amazing sale from Old Navy.

Presenting Old Navy’s Star Spangled Sale where they offer 50% discount on selected items plus they even offer free shipping for orders $75 and up. I love it every time Old Navy has a sale as the prices are really affordable and even cheaper compared to local stores here even if I add the shipping cost. In fact, I made some shopping for baby boy’s outfit from Old Navy during their recent sale and I was able to collect a wardrobe for my baby boy up to the time he will reach six months old.

I was checking the items on sale and I saw a lot of cute polos and shorts for my baby boy and I am thinking to do same shopping again. Do check out their site to grab great deals.

Happy Fourth of July everyone!!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.