0

Worth the Risk

Posted by abie on 12:17 AM in
I was never a business minded person like my brother. He has several of businesses and I can say that all are very successful. Honestly, I envy him because I’ve been dreaming of having my own business as a great investment because I know that I cannot forever work in the office since I also get old.

Unfortunately, no matter how eager I am to put up my own business, I just can’t because I don’t exactly know how to handle everything. Of course I don’t want to risk my money into something that I am not sure about.

So instead of doing thing, I would rather switch with other plans to have an additional investment for our family that I know is all worth it. Hubby and I are planning to buy gold eagle coins, as this will surely be of greater value, as it doesn’t depreciate in time just like the other expensive and luxurious things that we buy.

Because of this, hubby and I always make sure that we will allot enough money so we can start buying these coins.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.