0

Done

Posted by abie on 12:00 AM in ,
I did it, I did it. O yeah, o yeah, o yeah. I am just rejoicing because I was able to finish my To-do list before we leave for Bicol tomorrow. I was already panicking and I feel so stressed out just a few hours ago because it is almost time for us to leave and I still have some items that haven’t been checked on my to-do list. I will be bringing my laptop and my Smartbro USB with me but I am not sure if I can get a good signal there so I am really not sure if I can go online tomorrow until Saturday. So I really wanted to make sure that everything that I have to submit has been submitted so even if I don’t get a chance to go online during the weekend, everything has been covered.

Maybe it is better if I wish that I will not get a good connection when I am there so I can use that two days to take rest and slow down a bit.

It is 1:15 AM already and I will be waking up in two hours so I better grab a little sleep before our flight. Have a good weekend everyone.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.