0

On Lawsuits

Posted by abie on 1:50 AM in
I have been blogging for almost five years now and my life has been kind of open as I post stories here on updates about our life for our friends and relatives to read. But if there is one information that I would keep private, then it will be my credit information. I don’t like other people, even my friends and my relatives, to gain access to my credit information as I believe that it is something personal.

But this kind of information has not been respected by TransUnion, a credit reporting company, when they illegally sold credit information to marketing companies in the United States. This happened between 1987 and 2000 so anyone who filed for a credit loan during the said period should really suspect that they are one of the victims of the wrong doings of TransUnion.

What TransUnion did was very unethical and is illegal so their victims really has the right to file TransUnion Class Action Lawsuit so they can claim monetary damages from TransUnion. This is a complex process which requires the help of experience professionals like O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath who has the expertise in dealing with this kinds of lawsuits.

So if you are one of the victims of TransUnion, contact O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath law firm now so they can start helping you on how to get your TransUnion claims.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.