0

Still Busy...

Posted by abie on 12:00 PM in ,
We will be leaving tomorrow for Bicol for the “30 days” of my mother in law. This is the first time that I will be leaving Cobi and as early as now, I am feeling sad already. It will just be a short trip though as we will fly back to Manila Saturday afternoon. I am really thankful that hubby agreed that we leave on Saturday even though the rest of his family is leaving on Sunday. I really requested from hubby that we will just stay overnight if Cobi is not coming as I don’t want to be away from Cobi that long and I have to breastfeed him also.

But on the other hand, it will be a great break for me because at least I can sleep early even for just one night. Ever since Cobi arrived, I have sleepless nights already since he feeds almost every hour. And sometimes, I sleep sitting down while I carry him on my lap as he wakes up almost instantly if I put him down so I just let him stay on my lap so he can at least sleep for more than an hour before he wakes up to feed again. At least even for one night I will be able to sleep lying down again. LOL.

But before we leave tomorrow, I still have a lot of pending work to finish so I better go back to working now.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.