0

Questions

Posted by abie on 3:45 PM in ,
Hair Treatment
blackhead treatment
Full Body Massage
Manicure and Pedicure

These are the things that I would like to do if ever I will find the time. I miss pampering myself and I haven’t done this in a long time ever since I got pregnant. But I don’t know though if these treatments are allowed for a breastfeeding mom like me. I better check with my OB first before I schedule any of these treatments just to be sure if it will not have any side effects to my baby.

I was reading the posts in my Yahoo Groups and I saw one post of a breastfeeding mom and she is asking if coffee and iced tea and hair treatments are ok for breastfeeding moms. I drink one to two cups of coffee almost everyday now to battle my sleepiness but I am not sure though if this is just okay. I guess I better do some readings and research just to be sure.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.