0

Missing Hubby

Posted by abie on 3:57 PM in ,
Hubby left last Friday night as they will be bringing their mom to her hometown in Sorsogon, Bicol where she will be buried as per her request. We were not able to go with him as I was not allowed by my doctor to travel as it has just been a week since my Caesarian delivery so it will be dangerous for me to take long distance travel.

I don’t know if it is post partum or I just miss hubby or I just feel really bad because I am not beside him during this difficult phase in his life that I really feel sad and guilty for staying here at home. I know he understands my situation and he never really made me feel guilty about it but still I feel bad.

The burial will be this Tuesday and I am sure they will choose not to travel back to Manila on the same day as they are still tired and I also want hubby to take a good rest first before he drives for another 13 hours or more going back to Manila so the earliest that he will arrive in Manila is late Wednesday evening.

I so miss hubby already....

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.