0

Busy Saturday

Posted by abie on 11:46 PM in
We started our day early as today is the general assembly of the Grade School Parents’ Association at St. Scholastica. Start of the assembly is at 8 AM so it means we have to leave at 7:30 the latest to make it there on time. Bela also has a ballet class at 9:15 AM so she has to go with us too.

I slept around 3 AM already so I was really so lazy to get out of bed the morning of July 17. Then I have to express milk too so Cobi has some milk to drink while I am out. We left a little past 7:30 AM and we just made it to the assembly. It was a big gathering as it is the general assembly for all the grade school parents. It started around 8:30 AM and was finished before 12 noon. But it was actually a nice thing that we attended as we really learned a lot about the school’s direction, policies and the different activities that their students are busy with.

We went home after the assembly as I need to express milk again as I want to accompany Bela to her swimming class at Colegio San Agustin. We had lunch and left the house around 2:20 PM. Thankfully there was no heavy traffic on our way to Makati and we are just in time for Bela’s swimming class. I was glad that I came to watch her as I was really happy with her big improvement. Now I can say that she really knows how to swim and now I am planning to enroll her for the whole year.

We also dropped by at Robinson’s place after Bela’s class as Howell needs to pick up something from Manny Pacquiao’s store and then we went home after that.

Woohhh, it was really one long day and it is almost 12 AM already (start of another day) and I am still up to catch up with work while Cobi is still sleeping.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.