0

My Saturday

Posted by abie on 2:06 AM in
Saturday is always a busy day for me:

• We have to start our day early to make it on time to Bela’s ballet class at 9:15 AM
• After lunch, we have to prepare again for Bela’s swimming class at Colegio de San Agustin.
• Then I have to do errands like do our groceries and buy for Cobi and Bela’s stuff as it is the only day that Howell is free to drive us.
• After a long day, I still have to go online to work and I am really thankful for today as I was greeted with tons of work to do when I opened my email which means additional $$ on my account. LOL.
• Since yesterday, I started to store the breast milk that I was able to express as I need to leave a supply for Cobi while I will be gone for two days to accompany Howell in Bicol on July 30 – 31 to offer mass and prayer as it will be a month already when my mother-in-law passed away. So while Cobi is sleeping, I have to express milk so I have something to keep for storage.
• I am also busy planning for Cobi’s Christening, Bela’s 5th birthday party and Cobi’s 1st birthday party.

All this I am doing when I only have less than four hours of sleep every night.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.