0

3/4 Photo Books: Shipped

Posted by abie on 11:16 PM in
Since I am not that busy the past weeks, I was able to finish 4 photo books for the birthday party album of Bela from her 2nd up to her 5th birthday party. Every night before going to bed, I will spend a few hours dragging and dropping the pictures to the templates of Ate Jen that I use for the album and voila, after just a few days I was able to finish not just one but four photo books. I was able to work so fast that I was even able to avail of the promo and paid only $9.99 for each 30-page photo book.

And I got so excited this morning when I received the email that 3 out of 4 of the photo books that I created has been shipped already:

The last time I ordered a photo book, it took more than a month before I received the parcel so I tried using my friend Jody’s address this time as she has good experience when it comes to photo book delivery when she last ordered hers. So I am hoping that I will be receiving mine soon.

Excited much.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.