0

Another Baby Coming Soon

Posted by abie on 6:10 AM in
Any moment now, we are expecting birth announcements from my sister in law as she is due to give birth this month.

This is their second baby and they are expecting a baby girl again. Everybody is excited to see the new bundle of joy to add to our family.

I know they are thinking of naming the baby “Martina”, “Georgina” but I am not sure if the couple is definite already with the name that they are going to give to their daughter.

Their first child looks exactly like my brother so we all can’t wait if their second child will be a mini me version of him again.

To my sister-in-law, Grace, we are all praying for your safe delivery. And we all can’t wait to see your little Martina or Georgina or even Grace Jr. soon. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.