0

Good Luck on Your Future Acting Auditions

Posted by abie on 11:45 PM in
It has a been a long dream for my sister to be able to show her talent in acting. She is an artist by heart. She is active in school joining plays and programs where she is always the star of the show. That is why I did not get surprised when one day she told us that she wants to try her luck in acting.

Of course as her elder sister, I want my sister to enjoy what she is doing and so if it is acting that will make her feel happy and fulfilled, then we will support her in her decision.

In fact, I already started researching on how she can have acting auditions so she can attract potential talent scouts and discover her talent. Thankfully a friend recommended the site of TalentJug where my sister can find casting call auditions.

Joining TalentJug is just easy as all my sister has to do is sign up for an account. Once she has an account, she can search the database of Talentjug for open casting calls and auditions that she can try. TalentJug has a long list of open casting calls available so I am sure my sister will be able to find someone who needs her talent. She just needs to check their list and she can instantly apply for an audition. She can also upload up to fifty images and pictures and even videos showcasing her talent and acting skills after setting up her account with TalentJug, which can be viewed by different casting director who is searching for new actors to train.

TalentJug also is a great source of information too for agencies and TV producers so my sister can even contact them directly.

I am wishing my sister good luck in her new endeavor and we want to let her know that we will be with her to support her in whatever new path she wants to take.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.