0

Discount Fashion Jewelry to Complete Her Costume

Posted by abie on 10:54 PM in ,
August is the month for the celebration of "Filipino Week" in my daughter's school and they have a lot of activities lined up for this month to celebrate it.

They started with a parade where each Grade Level was asked to come in the costume for the region assigned to them. Mindanao was the region assigned to the Prep class and this is what Bela wore:

I got her costume from Quiapo, which is very affordable compared to the one being sold in SM. I am also thankful for the cheap costume jewelry that I got from Finderskeepersjewelry.net to complete the overall look for Bela's costume.

Finderskeepersjewelry is the online store where I can get discount fashion jewelry without the designer price. They sell all kinds of designer inspired jewelry like costume jewelry rings, bracelets, necklaces, and many more.

Since there was no classes for a couple of days before the Filipino Week celebration, we were only given a few days to prepare for the costume that our kids will wear for the event. I actually panic when I got the letter from Bela's teacher but thankfully I can always rely on Quiapo for the costume and on Finderskeepersjewelry to complete the attire of my daughter. So she was able to come in full Mindanao costume (and not to mention one of cutest in all the Prep class. LOL), during their parade to open the official celebration of Filipino Week.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.