0

R&R

Posted by abie on 11:25 PM in ,
I am so excited as we will finally be heading to Cebu for a much needed rest and recreation this coming Friday. I was all smiles when I went home from work today and I can’t stop thinking about our upcoming trip. I only have to wait for a few more days and we are off to paradise.

I have been through a lot of stress and adjustments these past weeks and hubby can attest at how stressed out I am as I have been talking to him about it. My Twitter friends are also a witness of my rants these past weeks and the things that make me feel problematic and stressed out and I know a little time spent away from the place that is giving me stress would really be a perfect breather for me.

Hubby is excited too as I know how he has been working hard lately to make both ends meet so we can pay for our monthly amortization for the housing loan that we got for the purchase of our new house. God knows it is ONLY him and I who will make things work for us as we can’t rely on anybody else for help except the two us so I know how tired he is also so this vacation will be a perfect time for him also to relax.

Just a few more days to go and I can finally be free from all my problems even just for three days.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.