0

Innovatech's Concrete Polisher = Sparkling Concrete Floors

Posted by abie on 12:38 PM in
My husband is very much excited to move to our new home but he has no choice but to give in to my belief that we should finish the ghost month first, as per the Chinese's Calendar of Feng Shui, so he has to wait until August 29 before we can start moving our things.

So while waiting, he and my dad always visits the house and the last time they were there, they checked and took note of the things that need to be repaired like the replacement of some of the light bulbs, termite treatments to some of the rooms and their priority project is to get a concrete floor grinder to polish the concrete flooring at the roof deck.

So hubby quickly checked the net and discovered Innovatech. Innovatech is a company that provides concrete polishing tools and carpet removal products for any house or establishments. The product that hubby is particularly interested is their I-shine which is the best concrete polisher in the world. It is very easy to use and it will definitely make our floor sparkle fast which is what my hubby wants.

My husband and my dad still has three weeks to do whatever repairs and works they need to do and I am sure they will be able to finish all their projects especially the floor polishing with the help of products from Innovatech before our move on August 29.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.