0

Nature Fundraising Campaign

Posted by abie on 12:04 AM in
I can't believe it is August already and after this month will be the start of the busy "BER" months which signals the start of the Christmas season.

Every Christmas, a good friend of mine organizes fund raising projects to help the Cancer victims of PGH. Last year, she solicited donations and she organized a party for the kids where she treated the kids like prince and princesses as they watch the play Cinderella before the party. The proceeds of the donations too was used to fund medicines and chemotherapy sessions for the kids who have cancer.

I always like to help my friend for her project because I know that it is for a good cause and so I have been doing some research and I stumbled upon the site of Natures Vision Fundraising.

Since we are all concern about global warming, then organizing a nature fundraiser would be a great idea to help us raise funds that will widened the awareness of people about caring for the environment and at the same time, we will be able to raise funds for the cause that my friend is promoting.

Natures Vision Fundraising has a lot of items that are saleable so we can generate funds for our cause. By tapping their services, they will handle all the ordering and delivery for us so we can just concentrate on our nature fundraising campaign.

I am so excited as I love doing charity work especially if it will benefit a lot of kids who really need our help.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.