0

Custom Flags as Decorations for Bela's Party

Posted by abie on 9:28 PM in
Bela would want to have a Jake and the Neverland Pirates as the theme for her 6th birthday party. She will actually not have a big party for her 6th birthday as budget is a little tight and since she will have a big celebration next year for her 7th. We will just have a celebration at Hospicio de San Jose and we will invite our friends, relatives and Bela's classmates to celebrate with us too with the kids at Hospicio.

Since Jake and the Neverland Pirates is a new show in Disney Junior, I am sure there is not much option for balloon decorations with this theme. So what I am thinking is just put up a lot of custom flags around the party venue and just print a big tarpaulin with a beach setup and a pirate ship as the background.

I checked and I discovered the site of htcustomflags where I can order affordable feather flags. They use the highest quality of material that is made in the USA and the best UV resistant ink to print the flags. They even offer free shipping and turn around time for the order is only 1-3 business days.

I am thinking of getting message flags too with the message "Happy Birthday Bela" or something catchier as the center flag.

I only have three months left and I better start with the party preparations for Bela's 6th birthday celebration.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.