0

4:30 AM

Posted by abie on 5:18 AM in , ,
We were out the whole day yesterday and when I reached home, we have no Internet connection. I have tons and tone of work to finish online but I guess luck is not on my side so I just tuck myself to bed and went to sleep. I set my alarm at 4:30 AM so I can wake up early and finish work. I still can’t access the Internet from my laptop so I called SMART and they reported that we have good connection in our area. I have to wake up hubby too (bad me) to fix check our connection and thank goodness he was able to make it work.

Now I am typing away and rushing to finish work before its deadline at 8 AM. I hate rushing….Next time I know better and I should finish work first before prioritizing other things.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.