0

Santos Clan Reunion

Posted by abie on 5:54 PM in ,
This picture was taken during the funeral of our Tito Elpie:

bela 044

This is the entire Santos clan. Well actually, this is still not the entire clan as we have some relatives who were not able to make it for the funeral. My aunt has been talking with our other relatives during the funeral and they all agreed to have a reunion on the birthday of our late Tito Elpie on September. (So I really have to use the best weight loss pills so I will be back to my pre-pregnancy weight by September).

I am excited already for this reunion. My aunt volunteered that we will be in charge for the planning. I actually dreamt about it and I dreamed that we even have a photo booth where each family can have their pictures taken. Everybody enjoyed the photo booth as they were able to bring home a souvenir for the reunion so I will really try to work our budget so we can have a photo booth for our reunion.

I can’t remember the last time the Santos clan had a family reunion. We only see each other if somebody from our relatives will pass away so hopefully this reunion will push through so at least we can get to catch up with each other’s lives.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.