0

Good Joke

Posted by abie on 12:46 AM in
“You’re so pregnant, but you’re so beautiful.”

Guess who said this to me. Not my husband or even my close friends and relatives, but a complete stranger. Who would have thought that I will receive this complement now that I am pregnant and I would even need an acne treatment? LOL.

I was waiting for my dad at the drop off area of my office building one afternoon. I noticed a foreigner looking and smiling at me. I just dismissed it and just turned my back on him but then he approached me and shook my hands while he said his piece. I was speechless and I don’t know what to say or how to react because I haven’t really received this kind of complement (except from hubby of course) in a long while now. And since it is coming from a stranger, it made me really more surprised.

Oh well, maybe he is just joking and he just wants to make me smile that day and he was really successful because hubby and I have been laughing about it all night. It was really a good joke. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.