0

Stressed

Posted by abie on 12:00 AM in ,
It has really been a busy month for me both at work and at home. There is an on going project in the office which keeps me very busy that is why I am so stressed out. Then there has been a number of changes at home that is also causing me so much stress. Add to that my anxiety since I am about to give birth any time soon. (I guess I would really need clearpores cleansing products so I will not have acne breakouts again because of all the stress that I am going through).

I have been asking hubby for the longest time now to fix our second room so that it will be ready when our baby boy arrives. But he has been really busy too and he always have rackets or meetings even during weekend that he hasn’t find the time yet to start with the room renovation project.

Oh well, I just really hope that things will get better by the time I give birth. Being the OC person that I am, I can’t help but really think that we are still not ready for the coming of our baby boy. We still have a lot to do but because my tummy is big already, there is really nothing much that I can really do so I just really have to rely on hubby and trust him that he will get the job done before baby boy arrives.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.