0

My New Yaya

Posted by abie on 10:40 PM in
I have a new nanny. She has been with us for a month now. I got her from an agency as I got desperate already since we have no nanny for almost three months now and since I am about to give birth soon, hubby suggested that we go try out getting yaya from an agency.

Of course I still have complains like she wakes up late in the morning that sometimes we skip breakfast because there is nothing to eat. But hubby said that I should extend my patience as we really can’t find the perfect yaya. I would always find something to complain about and so hubby said that I should have a change in mind set and be more patient with our house help, and who knows things might work out for us this way.

But our yaya left this morning and she will be gone for a week as she has to go to the province to attend the funeral of her uncle. She promised to be back on Friday so we will see if she will hold true to her promise. If not, then it is another round of nanny hunting again.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.