0

Bohol This Time?

Posted by abie on 11:59 PM in ,
As I posted in my previous post, we went to Amana Water Park, a resort near our house in Bulacan, last Sunday. We checked in at around 3 PM but the sun hasn’t set yet and we find it still too hot so the adults decided to just stay in our cottage while the kids jumped to the kiddie pool right away.

While we are waiting for the sun to set, we were able to have some talks about our plans for our next family adventure. Last time we went on a family adventure was last 2007 where all of us (total of 21 persons) had a three-day vacation in Hong Kong.

Now we are planning to go to Bohol by December or January (this is just six months after I give birth so I will need the top diet pill so I can go back to my pre-pregnancy weight right away before our family outing).

Bohol is really a family place and it is really one of my favorite out of town destinations so I can’t wait to bring my whole family there. It will be a first time for most of my relatives there so it will really be fun and I am excited to take them around places that I love in Bohol.

Hope this plan will really push through so I really have to keep an eye for Cebu Pacific promo as I will be booking for a minimum of 20 pax for this trip.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.