0

My Thoughts for the May 10 Elections

Posted by abie on 11:13 PM in ,
It is just 6 days before election and do you really think that COMELEC is ready? My sister is a watcher for one of the candidates and they conducted a testing of the PCOS machines yesterday and guess what, almost all the PCOS machines delivered to that school is not reading the votes right when they compared it to the manual count. Do you think they still have time to fix it before the elections on May 10?

I doubt it. To think that it is really not the real deal automation as what they eliminated with this system is just the manual counting of votes. I don’t think there is some real hard core programming involved here as from what I understand, PCOS machines are just used to read and tally the votes and it is not even working.

Will they declare a failure of election? So what will happen now? Honestly I am scared of what the outcome of the elections will be and I am really starting to loose hope for our country.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.