0

Imagining About Caribbean Hotels: We Can’t Wait to Hit The Beach

Posted by abie on 12:22 PM in
I so miss the beach. Since I am pregnant, we have been refraining from traveling long distance because of my condition. But my family loves the sun and the sand so much that my daughter has been bugging us to take her to the beach this summer. If only I am not pregnant, I would have said yes to my dear princess right away. And besides I tried calling all the resorts and they are all fully booked already for all weekends until June. So I promised her that once I give birth, we will definitely take her to the beach and who know, if budget permits, we might try out the Ocho Rios hotels. Imagining the calming sound of the waves of the ocean while enjoying spa service or simply watching my family having fun as they enjoy the beach and the different water activities is just priceless. Imagining this makes me excited already that I started checking out different caribbean hotels. I particularly love Breezes Resorts, one of the all inclusive hotels in the Caribbean. What I love about the all-inclusive package is that I don’t have to worry about anything as soon a we reached the resort as everything is included in the package - meals (from breakfast buffets to dinner), entertainment., land and water sports, even hotel taxes and airport transfer. This means that once we reached the resort, all we have to do is just have fun, relax and enjoy. I can’t wait to feel the sand on my feet again, lounge in the beach chair and enjoy the heat of the sun and enjoy a bonding moment with my precious family.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.