0

Good Mommy

Posted by abie on 11:30 PM in ,
During my last check up a few weeks ago, I am already 142 pounds that is why I am dreading Saturday because it is the time for me to visit my OB again and I am scared to find out how many pounds I gained after only two weeks. (But honestly, no matter how many pounds I gained, I will definitely need weight loss supplements after I give birth to help me get back to my pre-pregnancy weight).

You see after my last visit to my doctor and after she told me that there is a big chance that I might deliver via CS again, I haven’t been really conscious with what I am eating. Just like yesterday and the other day, I had chocolate muffin and cinnamon swirl with Strawberry Frapuccino for breakfast which I know is really high is sugar. My thinking is, I will delivery via CS anyways so why should I go on a diet.

But I guess I have to watch what I eat also especially now that whatever I eat goes to my baby.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.