0

Our DZI Bracelets

Posted by abie on 5:22 AM in ,
Hubby and I were finally able to go to Binondo yesterday to buy our dzi bracelets. Ever since Jacqui introduced us to the world of feng shui, all of our friend got really hooked as it seems to be really bringing luck for them. LOL.

So yesterday morning we left Bela with our yaya and troop to Binondo. We left late than what we initially planned as I still have to do some errands so we just went straight to our favorite store there and we’re not able to buy any pasalubongs from Eng Bee Tin. I don’t have my Iphone with me now where the picture of our bracelet is saved but I will post it here soon.

Hope with prayers and with our lucky charms, 2010 will really be a good year for our family.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.