0

Phone: OK

Posted by abie on 12:41 PM in
My new phone is now operational. Thanks to my sister’s boy friend, Ronnie, for fixing it last night.

I haven’t really used my new phone ever since I got it last week since I haven’t moved my contacts and calendar yet. I tried it before and I ended up erasing my contacts and calendar so I am really afraid to do it myself this time as I have thousands of contacts already saved on my phone. I am really at lost when it comes to Apple gadgets.

So I really asked a favor from my sister’s boyfriend if he can do it for me. He was at our house yesterday and he was able to successfully move all my contacts and calendar. He will come again tonight as he is trying to install games too for free without jail breaking my phone. Hopefully he will be able to make it work so Bela can still use my phone to play her favorite games.

Thanks again Ronnie. I owe you one.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.