0

Just Me & Bela

Posted by abie on 10:23 PM in
It is just me and Bela for tonight. Howell is out for two days and one night to attend a team building sessions together with his other colleagues for one of the organizations that he is a member of. He left early, around 5:30 AM, because their call time is at 6 AM so Bela was still sleeping when he left.

Bela and I woke up early too but it was just a quiet morning. I was greeted with good news when I opened my email and so I started working immediately. Bela has a drum lessons at 1:30 PM so we left the house around 1 PM with my mom, my dad and yaya. After her drum lessons, we proceeded to St. Luke’s for Bela’s check up. Bela fell asleep on our way home, so instead of eating merienda at SM, we just went straight home.

When it was sleeping time already, Bela was looking for her dad and she was saying “Why is daddy always leaving? He will go far, far away again for a long time.” But I told her that daddy will be home the next day and will play with her. Bela and I played some more before going to sleep and it was already 11 PM when she finally went to sleep. I still have a lot of work to finish but I was already feeling sleepy too so I shut down my laptop and went to bed with my princess.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.