1

Quick Trip @ Amana Waterpark

Posted by abie on 11:43 PM in , ,
As soon as we woke up last Sunday, Howell was already convincing us if we can go to our house in Bulacan to do some cleaning and then go swimming after. I was too lazy at first, but everybody was up for Howell’s plan, and so even without any preparations, we quickly packed our bags and drive north.

We left the house around 11:30 AM already. We dropped by our house first where we cooked and had lunch. While my aunts and my cousins are busy cooking, Howell, my uncle and I checked out Villa Concepcion and Amana so we can make a reservations since it is already late.

We decided to go to Amana Waterpark. The place is a bit crowded since it is a long weekend (I just hope that the pool is clean and we won’t be getting any skin disease like eczema even if it is crowded).

It was so hot and humid but of course the kids really had fun especially Bela. I will make a separate post about our quick trip at Amana and I will post some pictures here also. Howell went around to take pictures of the place and I will post it here so you can have a preview of Amana Water Park, one of the famous resorts in Pandi, Bulacan (our hometown.)

1 Comments

Anonymous says:

hi, just want to ask why did you choose amana over villa concepcion?
thanks -lans

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.