0

What Shall We Name Thee?

Posted by abie on 11:07 PM in ,
One of the reasons why I always stay up late (and one of the culprits why I need best acne treatment) is because I am doing some research on nice names that we will give our baby.

So have we made up our mind yet on what to name our baby boy? I think we are 90% convince already on the name that we have chosen but we will keep it as a secret first.

The first name was actually suggested by a friend and it is one of the names that he listed in our message card during our wedding. The second name was chosen by Bela and there is no way that she will agree to change it. Ever since we found out that I am pregnant, she has been calling our baby with that name. The name is actually cute and is one of the names in my list of favorite names so we just gave in to Bela’s request.

So just wait for our announcement cards after I gave birth to unravel the name that we will be giving our baby boy.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.