0

Weekend Roundup

Posted by abie on 6:59 PM in
I was not feeling well last Friday and so we went home right away after Bela, my mom and my dad fetched me from work. I was really feeling week as I vomited twice or thrice already that I just had dinner and went straight to bed. I was not even able to wait for Bela to go to bed as that is how sick I feel.

The next day, I feel a little bit well. In fact I was able to work almost the whole day and was able to finish half of my to- do list. Howell arrived around 4 PM and he is inviting me to watch Sex and the City the movie but I don’t want to push myself too much that day so even though I am excited to watch SATC, I declined hubby’s offer.

On Sunday, we went to hear mass around 9:30 AM and then Howell did a clean up again of our mess in our second room and then he drive to Bulacan to bring it there so he can continue his mini project for our second room. We have a party to attend to at 3 PM and so we left as soon as hubby arrived from Bulacan. Bela had fun at the party while I made chika with my college friends. The party was finish at 6 PM.

Bela wanted to go to SM MOA but I was too tired already because of my big tummy and so we just decided to go home. I was able to work for a little more that night and went to bed at 1:30 AM.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.