0

To Upgrade or Not?

Posted by abie on 5:16 PM in ,
I just received a text message from my brother and he told me that we have a second hand laptop in our store. I asked him before to let me know if we have a laptop in our store as I am planning to replace my old laptop as it is acting up already and won’t keep up with the demands of my busy online life. LOL. Now I am thinking if I should get it or not.

The technical specification of the laptop is ok – the capacity of the hard disk, the speed of the CPU, the capacity of the RAM is above what my current laptop has and is more than enough for the simple desktop processing that I require. It even comes with a laptop warranty so even if it is a pre-owned gadget, I will still feel secure in buying it as it is still under warranty.

What do you think guys? Should I upgrade or not? I have to negotiate first with my brother and see if he will agree that I will pay when able. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.