0

The Eighty Meme, Part One

Posted by abie on 4:21 PM in

1. What curse word do you use the most? I try to refine from cursing.

2. Do you own an iPod? Yup.

3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most? My husband and my mom.

4. Do you still remember the first person you kissed? Yes.

5. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01? I am bad with dates.

6. What was the last movie you watched? New moon.

7. Has anyone ever called you lazy? Yes, my mom. LOL.

8. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep? No.

9. Has anyone told you a secret this week? No.

10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? They really can’t understand women. LOL.

11. What are you looking forward to? Jacobo’s Christening, Jacobo’s first day at Gymboree, Little Gym, etc, Jacobo’s first birthday. Everything about Jacobo’s first.

12. Do you own any band t-shirts? No.

13. What will you be doing in one hour? Work and blog.

14. Is anyone in love with you? Yes, my husband, my daughter, my son.

15. Last time you cried? Last night.

16. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop? Laptop.

17. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? No, I had enough piercing already.

18. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos? No.

19. What were you doing before this? Watching TV and taking care of my baby.

20. When is the last time you slept on the floor? A few weeks ago.

21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? 10 hours. LOL.

22. Do you eat breakfast daily? Yes.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.