0

Initial Plans

Posted by abie on 1:30 AM in
Howell has been a bit busy in cleaning and renovating our house at Bulacan. Last week, he went there with my dad to check on the things that need repair or replacement like windows and ceilings.

I still don’t have any idea on what are they planning to do with our house. Howell asked for my uncle’s suggestions who is an architect on how we can improve the house, maximize the space and what furniture we should buy that will match the theme of our house.

And so, since we have our initial list, hubby asked me to checked the stuffs that we need online since he knew that I will also buy gold bullion from the internet. And so when I had a free time for it, I immediately searched some sites and fortunately I found cheaper furniture that best suits our house.

Maybe, when we already finalized our schedule on when to start the renovation, we might start ordering for all the things that we need so that the house will be finished just in time for the planned reunion.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.