0

Giving Birth Now?

Posted by abie on 7:34 PM in ,
Looks like I will be giving birth earlier than we expected. LOL I am already scheduled for June 24 since I will deliver via Caesarian delivery but I guess my baby has his own mind and he has his own plan on when he wants to come out. LOL.

I was on leave for two days since I accompany Bela for her first two days in big school but I had bleeding today and I was asked by my doctor to see her tomorrow and if I feel contraction anytime tonight, I have to go directly to the delivery room.

This is so stressful. I already have everything planned and I will start my maternity leave on the 23rd of June. I still have a lot of pending jobs in the office and I was hoping that I will be able to finish it before I take my maternity leave. Hope that I just need some rest and my baby can wait until the 24th of June.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.