0

Short Trip to SM

Posted by abie on 9:14 AM in
Hubby wanted to do something different yesterday aside from his daily routine since Friday so even though I am still not feeling well, we went to SM before proceeding to UST.

We still need to shop for some of Jacobo’s stuff like newborn diapers and the plastic storage organizers for his clothes and some stuff too for Bela which she needs for school. SM is jam packed with people doing their last minute shopping. Good thing we only need to grab a few items and I asked my yaya to line up already at the cashier while waiting for us so we were done with our shopping after around 30 – 45 minutes.

When we were done shopping, we went straight to UST to visit my mother-in-law. We went home a little late already as Bela was having fun playing with his Tito Padi and she had dinner there also since we brought KFC chicken.

Howell and Bela doze off to bed as soon as we are home. I work for a little bit but my eyes are so tired already that I joined Howell and Bela to bed by 12 am.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.