0

Love

Posted by abie on 2:52 PM in ,
A lot of love is coming and that is one thing we are so thankful about. Friends and relatives of hubby’s family started to visit my mother in law in the hospital which really cheered her up.

Last night, the parish priest of Quiapo church visited my mother in law and performed some healing services. He even brought the hands of the Black Nazarene with him to touch and heal my mother in law. It was a very emotional thing to witness and all of us prayed for a miracle. This is what hubby and I and the whole family have been praying.

According to hubby, Fr. Suarez, the healing priest will also perform healing services today. Bela and I were not able to go with hubby as I am having an upset stomach again. I hope that I will feel better so we can visit mama later as she is always happy every time Bela entertains her.

The family is just thankful that love is really overflowing and that God has been giving us strength to overcome all the difficulties we are having now.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.