0

Finally Home

Posted by abie on 4:34 PM in
We spent four days in the hospital and last June 24, we were discharged from the hospital and was home a little after lunch.

It was nice to be back at home. I missed our room, I missed our TV and most especially I miss my princess. Bela will only visit us at the hospital after going to school but she will go home with her wowo and tita and will stay there for the night while we are at the hospital. I am sure she misses us so much too as she kept on asking her dad to go home with her. That is why as soon as we arrived home, I asked Howell to take Bela to watch Toy Story 3.

Bela is still adjusting to the new set up now that her baby brother is here. I hope that she will be able to adjust easily as it really breaks my heart every time I see her feel jealous every time we attend to Jacobo.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.