0

Hang in There Dad

Posted by abie on 1:30 PM in
Every time the weekend comes, I always complain that the weekend is not enough and is just very short. But this weekend has been different and I feel that it is the longest weekend I have and wish that it is all over.

It has been a very stressful week for us especially for hubby. This is the first time I have seen hubby like this. If only I can do something to lessen his pain, his fears, his worries….But I guess the only thing that I can do for now is just be there for him to support him so that he will know that Bela, Jacobo and I are always at his back.

Hang in there dad. As what my good friend Ems told me, “God will not put us in a place He won't help us get through.” God always has a reason for everything. We may not understand it now but I know in his perfect time, we will have a clear understanding and we can accept wholeheartedly the plan that He has laid for us.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.