0

Bed Talk

Posted by abie on 7:27 PM in
I will be giving birth in a month’s time and we are planning to get a second nanny. We only have one spare room left where the two nannies can stay and so we are on the look now for bunk beds for sale.

Thank goodness I discovered Mom's Bunk House which was recommended to me by a friend. I checked out their site and fell in love with the different types of wood bunk bed that they are selling. Their bunk beds use solid wood so I will be guaranteed that it is of top quality. They can even ship my order for free within two days since all the bunk beds that are displayed on their website are all on stock so they can ship my order right away. Since it is a family owned and family run business, they guarantee good customer service for 100% customer satisfaction which is really important for a paying customer like me. Hubby loves the fact that their beds are made of wood so it has a classic look.

Now we are thinking too to replace our bed as we really fell in love with the craftsmanship of their beds and the coordinating furniture pieces while we are browsing their site.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.