0

Designer Progressive Glasses for my Mom

Posted by abie on 1:27 PM in
My one-year-old son loves to grab on things that is within his reach and his latest causality was the Prescription Eyeglasses of my mother. He grabbed on the frame of the eyeglasses and now it is in two pieces.

My mother was just laughing after she saw what happened. But anyways, it has been a while since my mom bought new Prescription glasses and her old one has served its purpose already and it is time to get a new one.

To make up for the damage done by Cobi, I even offered to pay for it. I am confident that I can afford it even if my mom requires Progressive glasses because I know an online site where I can order affordable designer eyeglasses and that is popularglasses.com. Their progressive glasses are created using sophisticated lab equipment so I am sure that I will get the best product for my mom.

All their products are 100% guaranteed to be authentic and it even comes with free shipping. Now all I have to do is ask my mom to choose the frame that she wants from the designer brands and then I will just add the progressive lens that she needs so we can replace the eyeglasses that Cobi broke.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.