0

In Need of Business Card Printers for Hubby's Business Venture

Posted by abie on 11:00 AM in , ,
In less than a month, we will finally be moving to our new home. I have not been feeling excited about it as I am anxious and scared of the financial burden ahead of us but now that it is already finalized and there is no turning back, I am starting to feel excited already. At least even if we have a huge financial responsibility now as we pay our monthly amortization, it is all worth it because at least this house is something that we can call our own.

At the ground floor of the house are two spaces that we can rent out but hubby is thinking of converting it to a studio so he can try his luck on business. As a supportive wife, I am already starting to look for business card printers to order the business cards for hubby's new business and I am so happy to discover Print Early.

Print Early provides online printing services like club flyers, envelopes, labels, brochures and almost all printing needs. They have a very fast turnaround of only 24 hours so you can get your print outs right away. They have an online calculator so you can get quotes instantly, even the shipping fee. Plus, they offer online proofs so you can readily see the layout for checking and approval.

I am so glad that I discovered them at the perfect time as they are offering 10% discount on their entire inventory so I can even order postcards printing for hubby's new business venture.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.