0

My Savior: Lee Beauty, An Online Beauty Supply Warehouse

Posted by abie on 10:53 PM in
It has been a while since I last had hair treatment. Ever since I got pregnant, I did not risk having any hair treatment, as I know that it can be harmful for the baby. Then I am also breastfeeding my son so I still can't have any hair treatment even after I gave birth because it is still a big no-no for breastfeeding mommies.

My son already turned one year old but I don't think I will be weaning him soon which means I have to live with my unruly hair. But then again, I suddenly find hope after my friend introduced me to the site of Lee Beauty, an online beauty supply warehouse.

And the solution to my problem: black hair extensions. Since I can't have any hair treatment, I can just cut my hair short and have beautiful hair extensions so I can have silky soft hair, without the treatment and without any risk of harming my son of any chemicals when he feeds from me.

Lee Beauty not only sells hair extensions but a whole lot of products like lace front wigs for black women, hair solutions, beauty tools, skin care products, nail and eyelashes products and more.

Check out their site as they have a lot of ongoing promos and great discounts.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.