0

Varekai High

Posted by abie on 1:33 AM in
Hubby and I just got back from watching the Cirque du Soleil show, Varekai. I left work at around 5 PM so I can meet hubby early so we can have dinner first before the show.

We had dinner at Yellow Cab around 6 PM and just walked from Yellow Cab to Quirino Grand Stand. We had some picture taking outside and inside the Big Chapiteau and as always, hubby bought souvenirs of the show.

Inside the Big ChapiteauYey Cirque. Amazing Show! And they'll be back on Aug 2012 @ MOA


The show started at exactly 7:30 PM and it was amazing. I was actually bored at the first scenes but I clapped and shouted non stop for the next performances like the flight of Icarus, two men in straps performing acrobatic figures, the young woman balancing on cranes, and the finale (my favorite) the Russian Swings. I also love how the two clowns make the show funny and more entertaining.

After the finale, all the performers went on stage and the crowd gave them a standing ovation.

We actually had no plans at first to watch Varekai but I gave in after hearing the raves about it and I am glad that we did as this show is definitely a show that you should not miss.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.