0

Thankful They Now Have a Credit Card Processor

Posted by abie on 11:27 PM in
I don't know why SM decided to pull out Monterey products from their supermarket and they just started to market all SM Bonus meat products. I guess it is their strategy to monopolize the market but I really prefer Monterey products as I know that it is safe and of high quality.

That is why when a Monterey shop opened just a few blocks away from our house, I was really happy as at least we have easy access now to good quality meat. My only problem when they opened was that they don't have credit card processor so I have no choice but to pay in cash.

But when I passed by their store last week, I am so happy when I learned that they availed of the service of Merchant Perfect, one of the credit card processing companies today.

I wonder why they did not thought of getting the service of Merchant Perfect as signing up for a merchant account with them is very easy and is even free. Once they have an account, they will get the following service from Merchant Perfect:

. Low Swipe Rate
. Free Account Setup
. 24/7 Toll Free Support
. online payment processing
. Free virtual terminal
. Check services

At least now I can shop conveniently with them by just using my credit card.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.