0

Excited for Varekai

Posted by abie on 2:20 PM in
I installed the Cirque du Soleil application on my iPhone and I watched the video trailer of Varekai and all the more I got excited because in just four days, I will get to witness the show myself as I go on a date with hubby to watch the show on July 14. (I got so excited that I decided to print our tickets but I forgot that I have to buy first computer video cables as the cable of our monitor has been bitten by rodents and thus needs replacement).

I just read the blog post of Anton Diaz, a famous blogger, and he clearly describes the different act and the characters of the show with pictures which adds up to my excitement. I also learned from him that the tickets I purchased were one of the best seats in the house (and when I checked now, tickets in that section is already sold out).

So it is a date for me and hubby on the 14th. Too bad they doesn’t allow to take pictures but I am sure it will make memories that I will remember forever (or maybe I will be like Anton who will get addicted to Cirque du Soleil shows that I will also target to watch all Cirque shows across the globe. Why not, first stop will be Zaia in Macau. LOL).

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.