0

I Heart Apple

Posted by abie on 1:51 PM in ,
It has been two weeks already since I have been using my new Mac and I must say that I am loving it. I was hesitant at first to switch from Windows to Mac as I heard that MAC OS is completely different from Windows but I am happy that I did the switch as I find MAC OS faster and reliable than Windows. The boot up alone only takes a couple of seconds while it takes minutes to boot from Windows. And it is actually not that difficult to learn MAC OS as it is as user friendly as Windows, though it just takes a little getting used to.

Now I am happy because I can do a lot more with it than just type using Word processing application:

Ako na ang busy. Kailangan talaga 2 laptop sabay ginagamit? Adik lang

• Since it has a wider screen (compared to the 10” screen of my netbook), I can comfortably browse the net, read articles online like the latest showbiz news that I heard about natalie portman's engagement ring, and multi task as I can open many windows at the same time.
• I can install Adobe Photoshop so I can go back to digi scarpping again.
• Watch my favorite TV series as my MAC now comes with a DVD player (my netbook doesn’t have a DVD player so I can’t use it to watch movies and TV series from DVD).

Now I am happy that I switch to MAC and I think what they say about MAC is true, that once you go with MAC you won’t be coming back to Windows.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.